Agenda for the Teacher Recruitment Fair
8:15-8:50 a.m. Check-in (Entrance on box office side of Ted Constant Center, 43rd street (look for event sign)
9:00-9:15 a.m. Welcome /Introductions (Students should arrive to the event before 9:15am)
9:15-11:00 a.m. Networking/Sign-up for Teacher interviews- Blue Big Room
11:00-12:00 p.m. School Districts Representatives lunch break.
12:00-4:00 p.m. Interviews conducted - Big Blue Room
There are over 30 school districts currently slated to attend and hire ODU students/graduates! We are hoping to have over 40 employers by the fair. ODU students can benefit from attending the fair in a number of ways, to include:
- Discover what is out there in the work world from one single location.
- Meet and talk with representatives from a broad spectrum of school districts.
- Obtain valuable interview and job search experience from seasoned professionals.
- Learn about potential opportunities.
- Discuss available positions and submit your resume in person to recruiters.
- Develop a network of contacts.