Comcast-Spectacor and Spectra, leaders in sports/entertainment and facility management, are dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience and desire to contribute to the continued success of our organization.
Full Time Opportunities
Click here for a listing of available full-time job opportunities. Only online applications/resumes for full-time positions will be accepted for consideration.
Part Time Opportunities
- Answer telephones, screen & direct calls
- General administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- deal with queries from the public and customers about the venue
Operations Department - Changeover Crew
- Hardworking, willing to work nights & weekends
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Preferably ODU student
- Would like to gain experience in the sports and entertainment industry
- Must deliver quality customer service to ticket purchasers
- Must be flexible with schedule
- High energy, hardworking individuals
- Have excellent people skills with a desire to work with the public
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Be physically able to work outside in varying conditions for extended periods of time
- Desire to have fun with a great group of people
- Prior customer service experience desired
Part-time positions also include event staff/ushers, box office ticket sellers, housekeeping, parking attendants, changeover crew, video production, and stagehands. Applications can be picked up at the administration office during normal business hours. The administration office is located on the 45th Street side of the building (directly across from the Springhill Suites Marriott). Call the administration office at 757-683-5762 for any additional questions.
You can download the application here and mail it to us at the address below or fax it to us at 757-683-6544. Click here to download an application for part-time employment with Spectra (Adobe PDF Reader required). To mail an application to us, send it to:
Ted Constant Convocation Center
4320 Hampton Blvd.
Norfolk, VA 23508
Be sure to complete and sign the last page (Background Inquiry Form) for your application to be considered.
For employment opportunities with ARAMARK (catering/kitchen/concessions) and information on how to apply, call 757-683-3271 or click here.
If interested in an internship opportunity at the Ted Constant Convocation Center/Spectra please click here. The following departments offer internship positions (based on availability):
- Marketing/Group Sales